“Data in the Cloud” TechNet Radio Video Series
- Data in the Cloud: What are customers doing with Azure?
- Data in the Cloud: Understanding architecture and data management considerations across Azure
- Data in the Cloud: When to incorporate Azure analytics service
- Data in the Cloud: Considerations for choosing SQL Server on a VM or Azure SQL Database
- Data in the Cloud: Process and support terabytes of data on Azure, really?
- Data in the Cloud: The role of the administrator and DBA with cloud services
- Data in the Cloud: What’s the big deal with Big Data on Azure?
- Azure Virtual Machines: Running your SQL Server workloads on Azure Virtual Machines
- Data in the Cloud: Built-in DBA-like features in Azure SQL Database
Microsoft Virtual Academy : http://aka.ms/CloudDataMVA
Free Resources for Startup Businesses.. WAIT, before you apply, you might want to check out the rules and make sure your application is filled out correctly to meet the requirements. See : http://buildyourbiz.org/get-started/step-1-join-bizspark/ Then once your finished, use the following link to actually apply. http://aka.ms/CloudDataFree This link has the authorization code embedded and will authorize the first 1000 startups. If this is a popular program and you miss the cutoff, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the http://aka.ms/CloudDataFree program and ask to try to extend the program.
BuildYourBiz – Learn how to build your infrastructure on Azure