The 19th day of 31 Days of Server (VMs) in the Cloud is now live at Create a Windows Azure Network using PowerShell – 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud (Part 19 of 31)
Back in Part 10 of our “31 Days of Servers in the Cloud” series, my good friend Bob Hunt wrote up an excellent step-by-step for creating a virtual network in Windows Azure.
His article and guide was so good, in fact, that Kevin Remde is going to attempt to do the very same task – to create and configure a network in Windows Azure; but instead of using the Windows Azure portal, we’re going to do it entirely using PowerShell and some special Windows Azure Management Cmdlets.
Read the story!!! Create a Windows Azure Network using PowerShell – 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud (Part 19 of 31)
You can find the landing page for the 31 day series at http://aka.ms/iaas31
Get Started Now – Create a free Windows Azure Account (NOTE: Free Account requires a Credit Card during registration but you will NOT be billed if you do not manually change your account to a Production/Pay Account)
Also of interest:
- 31 Days of Server (VMs) in the Cloud Series Index Page – links to entire series
- “Call-To-ACTION!” Challenge
- Windows Azure Poster-Free Download-WOW
- TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
- Everything You Could Ever Want to Know About SQL Azure-Get Smart On SQL Azure Here
- Early Experts FREE online study group with certification exam preparation
- Early Experts Study Lab Setup Process