Please join us at a Microsoft IT Camp for a deep dive into Windows Server 2012.
Here’s your chance to learn all about Windows Server 2012 – heralded by industry analysts as the most impressive Windows Server update since Windows Server 2000. Join us at a free Microsoft IT Camp for hands-on demos and interactive discussions with Microsoft technical experts. You’ll work closely with all the new features and functionalities of this release including Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Shared-Nothing Live Migration, Storage Pools and Windows Azure Virtual Machines.
Thanks to sweeping enhancements in Virtualization, Storage, Networking and Management, Windows Server 2012 is cloud-optimized as a highly dynamic, available and cost-effective server platform. Attending an IT Camp in your local area is the perfect way to elevate your skills and propel your career to new heights.
• Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
• Windows Server 2012 Storage
• Overview of Windows Azure IaaS
To participate in the afternoon hands-on lab session, you will need to bring your own computer (laptop preferred) with the following minimum configuration:
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB preferred)
• At least 60 GB of free disk space (75 GB preferred)
• NO Drive encryption technology (Bitlocker or 3rd party)
• x64 compatible processor with hardware assisted virtualization (Intel VT or AMD-V technology)
• Installed OS of Windows Server 2012 (Preferred), Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 8
• One Network Patch Cable
You will also need to download the following for the Hands-On Lab:
• Download Windows Server 2012 VHD and ISO (and bring with you)
These events have been selling out so do not delay!!!