Seats still available… What are you waiting for? This is an AWESOME Event!!!
TechNet on Tour | What’s new in Hybrid IT Infrastructure
DATE: Apr 05, 2016
TIME: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Increasing efficiency and scalability with Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft cloud
Prepare to deliver a true hybrid IT infrastructure without sacrificing security, control, or reliability. Take advantage of the powerful capabilities in Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Azure and get the knowledge you need to transform low-cost, x86 standard hardware into a powerful software-defined fabric, engineered to deliver the best platform for applications and workloads.
Join us for a free, one-day training event and learn how to evolve your datacenter into a true hybrid cloud model to achieve greater efficiency, flexibility and scalability.
Join Microsoft experts and learn to:
- Confidently virtualize your mission critical workloads on premises with Hyper-V, and in the cloud with Microsoft Azure
- Implement new software-defined storage and network architectures to increase storage performance, flexibility and redundancy
- Get the smallest footprint, reduced patching, and most cloud-optimized OS performance available, with Nano Server
- Extend datacenter resources by using virtual networking to bridge the gap between your on-premises infrastructure and Microsoft Azure
- Explore single-click deployment of complex, multi-tier apps across VMs, storage, and networking with the new Azure Resource Manager
Registration / Welcome
9:00 – 9:15AM
9:15 – 2:30PM
(Lunch @ noon)
Datacenter Infrastructure (Hyper-V, Nano)
Software Defined Storage and Networking
Azure Infrastructure (Resource Manager)
Azure Compute, Storage and Networking
2:30 – 4:30PM
Wrap-up & Raffle, Instructor led / Hands-on labs
Don’t miss this free IT Pro event, led by Microsoft IT Professionals, designed to help you increase efficiency and scalability. We’ll also raffle off four (4) Visa gift cards, so be sure to stick around until the end of the day.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
This is a hands-on event, so please ensure you’re ready to get the most out of this session:
Huge Thanks to Robert Borges for his help and support with content and speaking