Using Microsoft datacenters as an integral part of your Disaster Recovery Plan: Free, hands-on event
Please join us for a free, interactive event led by Microsoft experts.
- Do you want to learn about new disaster recovery options from Microsoft experts?
- Have you been putting off trying new technology due to time pressures or not knowing where to start?
- Do you think your disaster recovery strategy would benefit from a refresh?
- Have you considered refreshing your servers in the cloud instead of doing a hardware refresh?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above we may be able to help.
Your Microsoft IT Pro subject matter experts are coming to a city near you over the next couple of months to provide education on disaster recovery. You will see demos and walk through hands-on labs on the elements Microsoft provides to support a disaster recovery strategy.
The content is delivered in a fun, educational way, and we will even provide a free Azure pass to ensure it’s not costing you to learn with Azure.
Attend the event and you will learn:
- Replicate virtualized workloads to Microsoft’s global data centers
- Back up data and protect workloads with nearly infinite scalability
- Implement a hybrid replication using both cloud and on-premises solutions
- Create a backup without needing to buy more tape
- Back up your Windows clients (including Windows 10) to remote storage
Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.
Register below for an event near you!