Be A Guru Blogger – Become an ITProGuru Author
If you have been invited to blog alongside Dan the ITProGuru, then the following instructions will help guide you to get setup. Before you are able to create your first post, you will first have to create a membership account and completely fill out your personal profile (including full name, email address, phone number, etc).
Note: All posts must be submitted for approved by Dan Stolts.
In just a few easy steps, you will be ready to start posting. Here’s how to get started:
- Browse to the User Registration page
- Enter a desired user name and a valid email address, then click on the Register button. Once your account is setup, a password will be emailed to you.
- Once you receive your temporary password by email login to the site using your newly created credentials.
- On your first login you will be prompted to edit your user profile. Please fill out all contact information. Please also fill out the Biographical Information field with any information you would like to share. Click on the Update Profile button when completed.
- Once your account has been created and your profile has been updated, send a note to Dan requesting that your account be promoted to a “Blogger” status. Please include a list of topics that are of interest, list of topics you would like to blog and a link to any works you already have online. Once Dan promotes your account, you will be able to create posts on the blog site. If you do not hear back within a few days, please feel free to send a follow-up message. Need coaching? No problem, that’s included 😉
- Once your account is setup, you can login to the system at http://itproguru-app.azurewebsites.net/wp-login.php