Cloud Architects are among the top demanded positions today. They are also very high paying and garner an enormous amount of respect and prestige. Would you make a good Architect? Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified. You will learn the basics of the Azure Platform and learn about what you need to know to obtain this much sought after certification. In Part 1 we’ll cover Azure Basics and help you understand what is possible with cloud computing as well as getting you started on your journey in becoming a cloud architect.
The Architect exam covers designing all aspects of cloud solutions so it is valuable for both IT Professional and Developer audiences. Checkout this video to learn about the certification and how you can in the very near future take a class to gain this awesome certification.
- What is the 70-534 Architecting Azure Solutions Certification and how can it help IT Pros?
- Azure Basics – What is the Azure Cloud?
- What are the Certification Jump Start Events and how do I learn more about them?
- What is a Cloud Architect exactly?
- What are the different cloud services offered in Azure?
- Where do I go to for more information?
Watch the rest of the series here!
(Part 2) Exam Jump Start 70-534 Prerequisites: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
(Part 3) Exam Jump Start 70-534 Prerequisites: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
See here for more ways to view or download!
Downloadable version of video at https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/TechNet+Radio/TNR1638