Extend Your Datacenter with Microsoft Azure
- Birmingham (4/21) – http://www.microsoft.com/click/services/Redirect2.ashx?CR_EAC=300286539
- Irving (4/21) – http://www.microsoft.com/click/services/Redirect2.ashx?CR_EAC=300286333
Learn how to get your organization hybrid-ready at a FREE IT Camp near you. In just one day of hands-on training, you’ll learn how to move your IT workloads from on-premises to the cloud and back again. After all, who wants to choose between your datacenter and the public cloud? With Microsoft Azure, you get the best of all possible scenarios – plus, powerful virtualization, on-demand application scaling, complete data control and much more.
Expect lively demos and hands-on labs from IT experts who will get you fired up and ready to apply what you’ve learned. Here are just some of the topics we’ll cover:
· Migration of on-premises virtualization to Azure Virtual Machines, Apps, and Storage
· ADFS on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Integration, including Multi-Factor authentication
· Microsoft Azure for Test and Development (IaaS)
· Application migration to Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
· SQL BI, Media, Backup, DR and much more
Regardless of whether you’re new to the cloud or you currently use an on-premises, hybrid or fully cloud-based solution, you’ll learn valuable new ways to extend your datacenter and expand your IT options. Don’t miss this free event in your local area.
This free event is brought to you by your local Microsoft office. Delegates are responsible, however, for booking and funding their own travel and accommodation, as required.
IT Camps must-haves:
Note – this is a hands-on workshop. To get the most out of your session, please don’t forget to bring your laptop.
· Please be sure you have an active Azure account and bring your Microsoft account credentials. Don’t have a Microsoft account? Sign up now
· Prior to the event:
· Activate a free 30-day trial Azure account
· If you subscribe to MSDN, activate your free Azure MSDN subscriber benefits here
You may also want to bring:
· Computer power supply
· Notebook & pen
· Your own wireless Internet hotspot (if you have one), just in case Internet connectivity is limited.