The Jan 5h edition is now live at 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud – Move a local VM to the Cloud (Part 5 of 31). Kevin Remde teaches us how to load a locally crated VHD into Windows Azure as a virtual machine running as a cloud server. In todays installment of our “31 Days of Servers in the Cloud”, we wanted to show you how easy it is to load a locally created, Hyper-V based virtual machine into Windows Azure.
“But it’s not really that easy, is it?
You can find the landing page for the 31 day series at http://aka.ms/iaas31
Get Started Now – Create a free Windows Azure Account (NOTE: Free Account requires a Credit Card during registration but you will NOT be billed if you do not manually change your account to a Production/Pay Account)
Also of interest:
- 31 Days of Server (VMs) in the Cloud Series Index Page – links to entire series
- “Call-To-ACTION!” Challenge
- Windows Azure Poster-Free Download-WOW
- TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
- Everything You Could Ever Want to Know About SQL Azure-Get Smart On SQL Azure Here
- Early Experts FREE online study group with certification exam preparation
- Early Experts Study Lab Setup Process